Tech Savvy Customer Support Rockstar
• Were you born to be on the phones and calling 50+ people a day is child’s play?
• Do you have an unhealthy love for technology?
• Are you coachable yet self-motivated and hungry for growth and success?
Would you like to learn from the Owners of one of the fastest growing real estate education companies recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
If you are a tech savvy “people person” with a natural ability on the phone, and you are interested in surrounding yourself with growth minded professionals, and playing on a fast growing and fun team, then read on.
The FortuneBuilders team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of “A Players” who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
We’re currently seeking a Tech Savvy Customer Support Rockstar
What will you do?
In this role, you will:
• Provide outbound phone and web support to trial users of our real estate investment software, walking them through how and why the software will help them in their business, directing them to additional resources to continue their growth, conveying the value inherent in using our software resulting in them becoming paid users of our system at the end of their trial
• Meet these daily/weekly metrics to be bonus eligible and in good performance standing
o 50+ Outbound welcome calls per day to existing trial users of our real estate investment software
o Schedule 5+ new Quickstart Sessions (demos) per day
o Conduct 4-5 Quickstart sessions per day (30-45 minutes each)
• Handle occasional inbound customer support questions as necessary
• Become a power-user of the software
• Other projects as assigned to help us grow the department (systems implementation)
What competencies/skills/personality traits MUST you have for this position?
• Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
• Must be able to build rapport quickly via phone
• Must have experience overcoming objections
• Must be able to quickly identify technological skill level and emotional triggers to provide appropriate level of support
• Resourcefulness to find solutions to problems regarding technology
• Fast learner; Ability to learn Web-based database CRM software and other online tools (ie dropbox, google drive, join.me, skype)
• Must be able to follow a system
• Disciplined with proven patterns of achieving goals
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to compose professional correspondence
• Detail oriented; Ability to type at least 30 wpm
• Eager to learn and grow as a person and professional
• Must thrive in “startup” type environment as we build out this new department
What experience MUST you have for this position?
• 1 year past Customer Service, Telesales, Customer Support, or Call Center experience in a similar type of role
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
• Experience in technology environment and/or startup environment
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Some College preferred, but not required
Income: $12/hr + commission
At FortuneBuilders, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. FortuneBuilders sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?